· Contest is open to all Oregon residents who have amateur status as defined by the state fair talent contest rules.
· The highest scoring Multnomah County resident will represent Multnomah County at the State Fair Talent Contest. For residents from counties that do not have a County Fair Talent Contest contestants are also eligible to represent Multnomah County at the State Fair. See the State Fair Talent Show rules for additional rules.
· All acts must be family-friendly. Inappropriate acts will be disqualified. The management’s decision of what is “family-friendly” is final.
· The first 30 acts to register will be accepted. Additional acts will be placed on a waiting list and will be allowed to perform if a performer cancels or does not show up by check in time.
· Musical acts are limited to three instruments, no drum sets allowed. All instruments must be provided by competitor.
· Singers performing with CDs cannot use music that contains lead vocals.
· Pre-recorded music must on a CD, no tapes allowed.
· There is a four minute time limit for all acts that begins when the competitor/s enter the stage.
· Performers MUST check in by check in time for their age division or the competitor will forfeit their place to someone on the waiting list.
- Please deliver registration form to: 10570 SW Walker Rd Beaverton, Or 97005
- You may also send registration form via email to: email@example.com