2013 PREMIUM BOOK ( CLICK HERE )
The Premium Book is a detailed information guide about the events and activities at the fair; it is also the essential information needed in order to enter your 'static exhibits' at the Multnomah County Fair. There is also a list of the amounts rewarded to winners of the exhibits/categories.
Static Exhibits are thing that you have made or grown. Enter these items into the competition at the fair. Prize money awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place. Any age can enter items into the Multnomah County Fair.
How to get a Premium Book?
- You can download the entire Premium Book at the link to the left.
- Have the Premium Book mailed to you: (send your request to)
- please book 'premium book' in the subject; your address in the body, thank you.
- Premium Books can be found at ALL your Multnomah Libraries.
- If your local library is out please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will see to it that you get one. Thank you!
- Please include in the subject line: "Premium Book is Gone" then add the name of the library that you attended in the body of the email. Thank you!
- Would you like to get a copy of the Multnomah County Exhibitor's Handbook mailed to you in advance for next year's fair? Get on our mailing list by sending your name and address to the following:
- Multnomah county Fair Mailing List
- 16430 SE Powell Blvd
- Portland, OR 97236